Invitations from our partners
MINISTRY OF HEALTHCARE OF UKRAINE
O. BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Department of philosophy, bioethics and history of medicine
DEPARTMENT OF RELIGIOUS STUDIES OF THE SKOVORODA INSTITUTE OF PHILOSOPHY OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF UKRAINE
CENTER FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT “HUMANUS” (Bulgaria)
INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL MEDICINE AND MEDICAL ETHICS AT FACULTY OF MEDICINE, COMENIUS UNIVERSITY IN BRATISLAVA (Slovakia)
We invite you to participate in
ІV the international Scientific and Practical Conference:PHILOSOPHY OF RELIGION AND MEDICINE IN THE POST-SECULAR AGE
In memory of St. Luke (V. F. Voino-Yasenetskyi) *
Date: June 10-11, 2022 **
Venue: O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
Address: 34 Peremohy Avenue, Department of Philosophy, Bioethics and History of Medicine, Kyiv, Ukraine;
Registration at the 3nd floor of the Morphological building, June 10, 2022, at 9 a.m.
Scientists, teachers, public figures, post-graduates and students are invited to participate in the conference.
A collection of materials will be printed before the conference.
Conference languages: Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Slovak, English.
Conference participants will receive: a collection of conference materials, a program of the conference and a certificate of participation in the conference.
Fields of work:
- Questions of religion and medicine in life and work of St. Luke (V. F. Voino-Yasenetskyi).
- Methodological and historical aspects of the relationships between religion and medicine in contemporary society.
- Human health in the context of philosophy, religion and medicine.
- Religion and clinical medicine.
- Actual problems of bioethics and biomedical ethics in contemporary religious discourse.
- Religion as a social and spiritual determinant of individual and public health.
- Philosophy of religion and medicine: current challenges
To participate in the conference, it is necessary to send materials (abstract, application, scan of payment receipt) according to the requirements by October 3, 2022 to: email@example.com and to confirm in advance the personal participation in the sectional meetings and the need for an official invitation.
Requirements for materials:
1. The abstract will be accepted only if are done according to the following requirements: 1-3 pages A4 format, all fields 2 cm, Arial Narrow font (without inserts of other fonts), font size – 11; interval – 1; rtf format; the references according to the National standard of Ukraine “Bibliographic references. General terms and conditions of drafting. DSTU 8302:2015” or according to Harvard style (BSI); additional requirements: initials stand before the last name and with an indissoluble space, text is aligned in width, it is allowed to use B I U “”, “… “…”...” for an illustrative material; references in text [1, p.5], [1, 2, 3], [1, p.5; 2, p.5] or according to Harvard style.
Responsibility for the authenticity of facts, references, proper names, correctness of translation is entrusted to the authors of abstracts. The organizers may not support the worldview and scientific beliefs reflected in the works. It may be refused to publish abstract due to non-compliance with the requirements, inconsistency with the indicated fields, grammatical / stylistic mistakes; lack of payment; late submission of abstract.
Sample of an abstract
NAME OF ABSTRACT
O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv, Ukraine
Text of an abstract …
2. Application for participation:
Name of participant
Field of the planned participation
Form of participation: active (report at the plenary session, report at the section meeting, need for technical means), abstract printing only
Position, academic degree, academic rank
Address and number of the nearest Nova Poshta office (at the expense of a recipient)
Contact phone and e-mail
Travel and accommodation – at the expense of the participants.
3. Receipt for payment of an organizational fee is € 10 (printing of abstracts, handout, certificate, coffee brakes).
4. Funds should be transferred
Charitable organization “International Charitable Foundation of the O. Bogomolets National Medical University”
Bank SWIFT Code PBANUA2X
Currency – EUR
JSC CB “Privatbank”, 1D Hrushevskoho str., Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine
Purpose of payment: charitable contribution
5. Upon request, the materials of reports written in the form of an article could be printed in the Special Edition of the “Ideas: philosophical issue” International Multilingual Scientific and Theoretical Edition, that is a professional for philosophical. Articles and questions may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts of the organizing committee:
Chairman – Head of department, Prof. Iryna Vasylieva: +380 96 3682445
Deputy Chairman – Prof. Serhii Shevchenko: +380 97 5243567
Conference secretaries – Assoc. Prof. Kateryna Gololobova: +380 63 2656551;
Senior Lecturer – Viacheslav V. Kobrzhytskyi: +380 68 2402215
* The conference is included in the draft of register of scientific events of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine for 2022. ** We would like to inform you that the conference, due to the state of war in Ukraine, is postponed to the autumn of 2022. The exact date of the event will be announced later.